The Practice will be closed Monday 30th August for the August Bank Holiday.
We really appreciate your patience with us, and we understand the wait on the telephone can cause you frustration. Our reception team are working hard to help you, and will be polite and respectful, please show them the same courtesy. Please do not swear or otherwise verbally abuse the team as they may terminate the call.
As a Practice we are very aware that seeking medical support and advice, can be a stressful and concerning time for patients. Our team aim to be polite, helpful, and sensitive to all patients’ individual needs and circumstances at all times. We are foremost, here to help and we care about you and your family.
The last year has been challenging for all of us in different ways; our team have worked hard throughout the pandemic and managed their jobs and their personal lives as you have had to during this worrying time.
However, we are noticing an increase in verbal hostility towards the reception team.
We need to work together, and to maintain a good patient – practice relationship we would like to remind patients that the following behaviours are not acceptable and will be addressed by the practice management team:
- Using bad language or swearing at practice staff
- Any physical violence towards any team member or other patients, such as pushing or shoving
- Verbal abuse towards the staff in any form including verbally insulting the staff
- Racial abuse and sexual harassment will not be tolerated within this practice
- Persistent or unrealistic demands that cause stress to staff will not be accepted. Requests will be met wherever possible and explanations given when they cannot
- Causing damage/stealing from the Practice's premises, staff or patients
- Obtaining drugs and/or medical services fraudulently
We hope that our website will provide clear and helpful information to you. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our online patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
Disabled parking and access are available at both our surgeries.
(Site updated 06/09/2021)