We are looking for a Senior Practice Nurse to join our team
Commences: As soon as possible
The role: 36 hours per week (08:00 – 18:00) over 4 days.
Ideally we are looking for someone who can lead our team who is:
- Friendly and energetic and used to working in a busy environment
- has COPD and / or Diabetes (Warwick diploma or equivalent)
- has previous experience of working as a Practice Nurse in Primary Care
- Minor illness qualification, or potentially willing to undertake this training
If you would like to arrange an informal visit, or require further information please get in touch with Emma Britton or Lyn McFadden on 01223 652221
Please click here for the full job description
We are a busy, friendly and supportive team located in Cherry Hinton with a branch two miles away, towards town. We have six GP Partners, 1 Salaried GP and our Nursing team consists of two 0.96 WTE We are a busy, friendly and supportive team located in Cherry Hinton with a branch two miles away, towards town. We have six GP Partners, 1 Salaried GP and our Nursing team consists of two 0.96 nurses, 2 part-time nurses (0.72 WTE), and two (1.96 WTE) Health Care Assistants. The administrative and reception teams support the work of the clinicians and play a significant role in the smooth running of the practice.
- Supportive training and learning environment.
- Our team members have access to the NHS pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- We also throw a pretty good Christmas Party!
Applications should be addressed to Emma Britton, Practice Manager at Cherry Hinton & Brookfields Medical Centre, 34 Fishers Lane, Cherry Hinton, CB1 9HR. Please ensure the envelope is marked as "PERSONAL".
We can only accept applications submitted on an application form which can be downloaded here or via the NHS jobs website.
Closing date: Monday 24th July 2017